April 2018 Featured RPG
THE RECKLESS KIND is a modern supernatural site based on werecreatures and set in a fictionalized small town.
Within the territory, are 7 groups who protect the land. Recently, sacred grounds around the world are being destroyed & it looks like Somerset is next. Will you help stand against the evil or help win its victory?
06/23/2018:
Musical Badge Challenge starts this weekend! Check out the announcements!

Somerset, Pennsylvania
June 2018
FORECAST: Spring is in the air with showers throughout the week. The high is 75° with a low of 53°.
What's New
Featured Canon
Featured Canon
Featured Canon

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

MEMBER DIRECTORY
Enabler
she, her
STAFF
House of Athena
Co-Admin
HALES
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE: Eastern
TRIGGERS: harm to children; sexual violence; snickles
Member Directory
THE WHO'S WHO
When editing your Directory entry, locate the following and remove the asterisks. If you need any assistance, please let a staff member.

• **APPLICATION LINK**
  • **GROUP COLOR**

WENDIGO - #813B36
WERWOLF - #00A30A
WEREBEAR - #964584
BIRD OF PREY - #2660A4
WERECOYOTE - #BA1B1D
HUMAN - #F78820
FOXES - #BB6743
WERECAT - #CB910D

A - L
M - Z

--------------------
RECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESS
Enabler
she, her
STAFF
House of Athena
Co-Admin
HALES
PRONOUNS:
TRIGGERS: harm to children; sexual violence; snickles
Member Directory
DIRECTORY CODE
CODE
[dohtml]<center><div class="CLMT-Bg"><div class="CLMT-ABgA"><div class="CLMT-MDg2"><div class="CLMT-Title"><span class="CLMT-Alis"> Alias </span></div><div class="CLMT-Sub"> AGE, PRONOUNS, TIMEZONE </div><div class="CLMT-InTx"> **Introduce Yourself Here** </div> <a href="**APPLICATION LINK**" title="View Profile"> <script type="text/javascript"><!--Character Start--></script> <div class="CLMT-MDPAD"> <div class="CLMT-MDSTART"><div class="CLMT-AImbg"><div class="CLMT-AImbg2"> <div style="width: 100px; height: 100px; background: url(http://placehold.it/100x100); background-size: cover; background-position: center;"> </div></div></div><div class="CLMT-AMtbg"><div class="CLMT-AMt"><span class="CLMT-AMts"><span style="color:**#GROUP COLOR**"><b> FIRST LAST </b></span></span></div><div class="CLMT-AMtin"><span class="CLMT-Ain"> AGE#  </span><span class="CLMT-Ain">  SPECIES   </span><span class="CLMT-Ain">     OCCUPATION </span><span class="CLMT-Ain">     FACE CLAIM </span></div></div></div><div class="CLMC-Bar6"><div class="CLMC-Bar14"></div></div></div> <script type="text/javascript"><!--Character End--></script></a> <a href="**APPLICATION LINK**" title="View Profile"> <script type="text/javascript"><!--Character Start--></script> <div class="CLMT-MDPAD"> <div class="CLMT-MDSTART"><div class="CLMT-AImbg"><div class="CLMT-AImbg2"> <div style="width: 100px; height: 100px; background: url(http://placehold.it/100x100); background-size: cover; background-position: center;"> </div></div></div><div class="CLMT-AMtbg"><div class="CLMT-AMt"><span class="CLMT-AMts"><span style="color:#GROUP COLOR"><b> FIRST LAST </b></span></div><div class="CLMT-AMtin"><span class="CLMT-Ain"> AGE#   </span><span class="CLMT-Ain">   SPECIES   </span><span class="CLMT-Ain">     OCCUPATION </span><span class="CLMT-Ain">     FACE CLAIM </span></div></div></div><div class="CLMC-Bar6"><div class="CLMC-Bar14"></div></div></div> <script type="text/javascript"><!--Character End--></script></a> </div></div></div></center>[/dohtml]
CODE FOR ANOTHER CHARACTER
CODE
<a href="**APPLICATION LINK**" title="View Profile"> <script type="text/javascript"><!--Character Start--></script> <div class="CLMT-MDPAD"> <div class="CLMT-MDSTART"><div class="CLMT-AImbg"><div class="CLMT-AImbg2"> <div style="width: 100px; height: 100px; background: url(http://placehold.it/100x100); background-size: cover; background-position: center;"> </div></div></div><div class="CLMT-AMtbg"><div class="CLMT-AMt"><span class="CLMT-AMts"><span style="color:**#GROUP COLOR**"><b> FIRST LAST </b></span></span></div><div class="CLMT-AMtin"><span class="CLMT-Ain"> AGE # </span><span class="CLMT-Ain">   SPECIES </span><span class="CLMT-Ain">     OCCUPATION </span><span class="CLMT-Ain">     FACE CLAIM </span></div></div></div><div class="CLMC-Bar6"><div class="CLMC-Bar14"></div></div></div> <script type="text/javascript"><!--Character End--></script></a>

--------------------
RECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESS
CODING
SHE/HER
STAFF
DISTRICT 12
CO-ADMIN
QUEL
PRONOUNS: SHE/HER
TIMEZONE: CENTRAL
TRIGGERS: HARM TO CHILDREN, PEEPS ON A PIZZA
QUEL
29, she+her, Central
Guess I should fill this out before I forget again. My name is Quel or I can go by Q. Stay-at-home mother to two toddlers. When I'm not watching PJ Masks or Paw Patrol, I love to dive into a good mystery or suspense. I have way too many fandoms to list here, but usually, when something is brought up I like to jump in and fangirl when I can. Intermediate coder, which means I created nothing here, but I can tweak or figure out why a code is going wonky. There's an attempt at graphics coming along, though that's going to take a lot of work. I'm here to plot away and anyone who needs someone to brainstorm with, I'm your gal.
COOPER HARDRICK
30 werecoyote accountant CHRIS WOOD
TROY HOWELL
46 werewolf detective MICHAEL EALY
NORA O'SULLIVAN
41 human medical examiner RACHELLE LEFEVRE
SABRINA O'SULLIVAN
39 bird of prey event planner LAUREN COHAN
THIERRY PIERRON
46 werebear construction JASON MOMOA
VITALY PACALA
73 werefox publicist LUKE EVANS

--------------------
RECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESS
ESTATE MANAGER
HE
WEREWOLF
ULRIC
ALPHA
JAY
PRONOUNS: HE, HIM
TIMEZONE: EASTERN
TRIGGERS: HARM TO PETS
Bounty Hunter
She
WEREWOLF
Ulric
Kappa
DEJA
PRONOUNS: She
TRIGGERS: Mostly comfortable with anything
Doctor
She/Her
WEREWOLF
Wolves
Alpha
Freya
PRONOUNS: She/Her
TIMEZONE: Central
TRIGGERS: Child harm
animal shelter worker
he/him
WERECAT
Nomad
Subordinate
alexander
PRONOUNS: they/them
TIMEZONE: EST
TRIGGERS: ill let you know
Alexander
27, THEY/THEM, EST
Hey there whats up its Alexander here, your friendly neighborhood nerd. I'm a go with flow rper , so feel free to throw your character at mine any time and we can see where it goes.
ATLAS GREY
28 WERETIGER ANIMAL SHELTER EMPLOYEE MATTHEW DADDARIO
FIRST LAST
AGE# SPECIES OCCUPATION FACE CLAIM

--------------------
RECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESS
Accountant
She/Her
WEREBEAR
Bears
Subordinate
Rea
TIMEZONE: Central
TRIGGERS: Drunk Driving/ Cheating/ Sexual Abuse
REA
25, She/Her, Central
Hi! I'm Rea, I'm pretty go with the flow and just sort of hang out a little bit. I enjoy my life as an Emergency Trauma Traveling Nurse as I put myself through med school. I'm Married to my beautiful wife, we have a Boxer named Heineken and a Cat named Jack Daniels. they are important and yeah. That's me.
Skylar Emerson
37 Bear Accountant Hayley Atwell
Noah Wilkes
24 Bear Gym manager Liam Hemsworth

--------------------
RECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESS
Tattooist
She/Her/Hers
HUMAN
Nomad
Protected
Cas
PRONOUNS: She/Her/Hers
TIMEZONE: CST
TRIGGERS: Presently Occuring Rape, Vivid Animal Abuse, Vivid Prolonged Gore
Cas
25, SHE/HER/HERS, CST
Hello, I am Cas! I'm always wearing a giant trench coat so that people don't realize I'm actually hundreds of snails disguised as a human being. At any given moment I am made of 3% tea and 97% anxiety. The snails are twenty-five and live in Chicago. I have a dog and a cat and I'm part time employed at a business incubator. I've been roleplaying for over ten years and am a super thread whore. The day I say no to a thread is the day I'm buried. My two passions in life are writing and gaming. I'm overly attached to my characters and like them more than I like most of my family. If I come off as aloof it's just because I'm nervous! I just want friends and plots so hit me up for either.
ANISE STANDING BEAR
31 HUMAN TATTOOIST JULIA JONES
FIRST LAST

--------------------
Paediatric Nurse
She/Her
WEREBEAR
WILKES
Subbordinate
Angie
TIMEZONE: GMT +10
TRIGGERS: Child Abuse
ANGIE
28, She/her, GMT +10
Greetings everyone, I am Angie and I come from the land down under and being an emergency nurse means I tend to be on at the most random times. I am always up for a chat and if you see me around say hi, I promise I do not bite.
I am open for any plots and always open for a good random post too. I tend to be an organic writer, liking the characters at the time to decided where they want to go so, makes things seem more real and unpredictable which in my book always equals fun.
OLIVIA CARTER
48 werebear Paediatric Nurse EMILY VANCAMP
FIRST LAST

--------------------
RECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESS
Mechanic
she/her/hers
WEREBEAR
Sleuth
Kappa
Danny
PRONOUNS: Her/She/Hers
TIMEZONE: Timeless
TRIGGERS: Child or Animal Harm
Danny
29, She/Her, Timeless
Hey, I'm Danny! I'm 29 I am a HUGE nerd. I love my Xbox and currently emersed in State of Decay 2! I love horror movies, Stephen King novels, I am currently obsessed with Ash vs Evil Dead. I have a 4-year-old kid who keeps me forever young and fit. I have been roleplaying for 10+ years on and off in various verse. I work 2-3 days a week but do my best to keep on top of replies and things. I look forward to writing with you all and making some new friends and family. <3
Dallas Ferrer
28 Werebear Mechanic Emeraude Toubia
FIRST LAST

--------------------
RECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESS
Victims Advocate
she, her
WEREWOLF
Ulric
Kappa
Val
PRONOUNS: she, her
TRIGGERS: harm to children
VAL
26, she/her, Eastern
Hola, I'm Val! I'm just getting back into roleplay after a bit of a hiatus, but I love all things modern fantasy. Books, shows, movies, etc. I keep up with a lot of fandoms and tend to ship things, though a lot of my ships go down in flames. That's life, though, right? Feel free to ask my anything or hit me up via PM since I find messengers weird!
LINDY HELMS
28 WEREWOLF VICTIMS ADVOCATE KAT GRAHAM
JAMAL LOVELL
37 WEREWOLF SECURITY JOHN BOYEGA

--------------------
tba
she/her
BIRD OF PREY
Avery Cast
Kappa
penny
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE: est
TRIGGERS: rape, animal abuse
Penny
30, SHE/HER, EST
Hi guys <3. I'm Penny and I'm looking forward to playing with you all. I work full time, I love books and writing. I have two cats and a dog and they are my babies. I'm always interested in plots and I don't even mind if my girl gets hurt a little <3.
EVA PEREZ
37 BIRD EMT/SELF-DEFENSE INSTRUCTOR ZOE SALDANA
FIRST LAST

--------------------
RECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESS
Contortionist/Herbalist
She/Her
WEREFOX
Werefox
Omega
Baylentine
TIMEZONE: PST
TRIGGERS: N/A
Baylentine
20, She/Her, PST
Hello everyone! I'm Baylentine or Bay for short. Currently I am 20 years old and I'm an nursing assistant, so odd hours are my thing. Right now I live with my tyrant of a feline and I'm also rather frequent with rping. As for how long I've been in the rpg community, about 10 years myself (I know I started young) and I've certainly bounced about in the genres. My plots and characters tend to be open and very flexible to work with, so I am literally up to any little evil plan you can hatch. Can't wait to RP with everyone!
Mara Abraxas
28 Werefox Contortionist/Herbalist Foroogh Kardansani (Mahafsoun)

--------------------
RECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESS
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution