April 2018 Featured RPG
THE RECKLESS KIND is a modern supernatural site based on werecreatures and set in a fictionalized small town.
Within the territory, are 7 groups who protect the land. Recently, sacred grounds around the world are being destroyed & it looks like Somerset is next. Will you help stand against the evil or help win its victory?
06/23/2018:
Musical Badge Challenge starts this weekend! Check out the announcements!

Somerset, Pennsylvania
June 2018
FORECAST: Spring is in the air with showers throughout the week. The high is 75° with a low of 53°.
What's New
Featured Canon
Featured Canon
Featured Canon

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Add Reply

FACE CLAIMS, CLAIM YOUR FACE
CODING
SHE/HER
STAFF
DISTRICT 12
CO-ADMIN
QUEL
PRONOUNS: SHE/HER
TIMEZONE: CENTRAL
TRIGGERS: HARM TO CHILDREN, PEEPS ON A PIZZA
Face Claim
ABOUT
A player can reserve a face claim for 7 DAYS before it is available again. We ask that you reserve a face before the application and review process. Once a character is accepted, players must post their claim and directory entry. Failure to complete claims will not be granted access to our in-character section.

Requested face claims for wanted ads are not reserved; however, please be courteous and ask the player if you can use the face without taking up the wanted ad.

When adding your entry, add your character's application link and then locate & edit GROUPCOLOR

WENDIGO - #813B36
WERWOLF - #00A30A
WEREBEAR - #964584
BIRD OF PREY - #2660A4
WERECOYOTE - #BA1B1D
HUMAN - #F78820
FOXES - #BB6743
WERECAT - #CB910D

A - L
M - Z
RESERVATION OR REQUESTS
Player | First Last | 00/00/00

JESSE WILLIAMS requested as cousin
BILL SKARSGARD requested as step-brother
ANTHONY HEAD requested as maker
JOSEPH MORGAN requested as Wendigo from Scotland
CANDICE ACCOLA requested as Wendigo from Scotland
SAM HEUGHAN requested as Slow-burn romance

CODE
<div class="fc"><b>PLAYER NAME</b> | <i>FACE CLAIM</i> | 00/00/00</div>
CODE
<div class="fc"><b>FACE CLAIM</b> requested as <i><a href="LINK HERE">TITLE</a></i></div>
CLAIM YOUR FACE
CODE
<a href="?showuser=#"><div class="fc"><span style='color:#GROUPCOLOR'>FIRST LAST</span></div></a>

--------------------
RECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESSRECKLESS
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution